Monday, April 18, 2011

Off and running...

I'm off and running with my blog now!  Yesterday my husband set it up with a nice background and layout for me (I'm not that computer savvy!).  I would like to thank so many people for helping me start this blog and believing in me as a teacher (after all, that's what this blog is all about - my darling students!).  There are so many wonderful teacher blogs out there that I have gotten inspired from.  Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.  And I have to thank my family and friends for encouraging me to start this blog and having faith in me!  So as I mentioned in my first blog, I still have a few more months to go before returning to work but I am starting to prep a few things.  I am including my back to school Parent/Guardian questionnaire.  I distribute this on the first day of school and it helps me get to know my students as well as have some important information on hand about each child.  Enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your blog! It looks fantastic! Although I would not expect anything less than amazing from you. Your students are very lucky to have a teacher that cares so much for their learning. There are not many that put the time or the creativity that you do. Looking forward to following your blog and learning some of your great ideas. All the best!
    ~the Aquino family

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job Alessia!!! It looks Amazing. You truly are a dedicated teacher. You are always looking for new and creative ways to help your students learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria Rita RomualdiApril 18, 2011 8:40 pm

    Alessia,
    this looks amazing! What a great idea!Che divertimento a venire!!!

    ReplyDelete