Saturday, July 02, 2011

And the winner is....EVERYONE!


Happy Canada Day!
(and 4th of July to my U.S. friends)

Thanks so much to everyone for following my blog and TpT store and entering this contest!  I did choose a winner for the Back to School Unit ....

The winner is.....Kelly B.!  I will be e-mailing you the Back to School Unit so please check your inbox soon!

.....but I wanted to thank all of you for your support..... so.....I decided to give away my Back to School Write Around the Room package to everyone else who entered the contest!  I hope you will all enjoy it!  Please leave me your e-mail below (if you didn't do so when you entered) and I will get that out to you ASAP.  Happy long weekend everyone!



Thanks again everyone and don't forget to leave me your e-mails for the Write the Room activity!





4 comments:

  1. Sorry! For some reason when I posted this the random number doesn't appear on the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much! I am going to be new to K this year so I am thrilled that I won!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so mucch! How nice of you to share!!

    clsohio22@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Collins' Kindergarten ->

    Thanks for your comment...did you enter the contest (see previous post)? Not sure which entry is yours! I will be sending the Write the Room package to everyone who entered my contest but didn't win the Back to School Unit as a way of thanking them for entering. Please let me know which comment was your so that I can send you your package. Thanks!

    Alessia

    ReplyDelete