Sunday, February 26, 2012

Leap Year Sale!


Here are few things you may be interested in...
Just in time for Dr. Seuss' birthday and 
Read Across America Day 
(March 2)
Perfect for St. Patrick's Day!

If you haven't already done so, come on by my Facebook page!  I just created this page and plan on posting lots of stuff really soon!

Click on the picture to get there.
Be sure to check out all of my other products on Tpt too!
If there is anything in particular you are looking for, please let me know.  I have custom-made many Write the Room activities for teachers...just ask and it can probably be done!
With a sale like this...it's a great time to stock up!
Happy Leap Year!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog and all of your wonderful ideas, so I wanted to say thank you for all of your wonderful ideas! I have nominated you for an award - hop on over to my blog for the details!

    Diane
    kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and all of your wonderful ideas, so I wanted to say thank you for all of your wonderful ideas! I have nominated you for an award - hop on over to my blog for the details!

    Diane
    kindergartenafunplacetobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete