Monday, February 20, 2012

We have a winner!

And the winner of BOTH my newest Write the Room activities is...
Mrs. Miner from Mrs. Miner's Monkey Business!


(Yes, Mrs. Miner, today certainly is your lucky day!)

Thank you to everyone who entered!

I enjoyed reading all of the different Write the Room activities you like and ideas for new ones you would like me to create.
I'll be on that soon!

In the meantime, if you would like to have your own
and
check them out here!

Check back later this week for some more nutrition freebies!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    Adorable blog, so glad I found you. How cool you are from Canada. I am a first grade teacher in southern California. I'm your newest follower. Come visit my blog sometime when you get a chance.
    Vicky
    Traditions Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete