Tuesday, March 13, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Ah, yes.
Spring is in the air!  Sure felt like that today...with temperatures getting all the way up to 20 degrees (Celcius I might add!).

I finally finished my new unit, How Does Your Garden Grow?
I LOVE this unit!  Really!  I think it's my favourite that I have created so far.  There is sooooo much stuff packed into it!  Lots of fun hands-on activities that are simple to prepare and fun for your students to complete at Literacy Centres.
I'm getting everything ready now so that I can use this when I go back after March Break.


Click on the picture to see this unit in my TpT store.
This is a *very small* (no - EXTREMELY small!) preview of what's inside...there was just too much stuff to put into this image!  There's a total of 96 pages!

Okay, so I'd like to get some input on this unit...so if you'd like a copy for yourself (and to let me know what you think) comment below. 
I'll give it away to the first 3 people to comment and leave
e-mail addresses.

I hope tomorrow's weather is as nice (or even nicer!) than today!  Spring is coming!

12 comments:

  1. Looks great!!

    Jennifer
    jenniferlalsip(at)yahoo(dot)com
    The First Grade Dream

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers for this on!
    kcahcrim@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I clicked just in time! I would love to see your unit!
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!

    Kate
    dancinqueenks23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great! Darn I missed a copy by just minutes. Wish I could sing you my song called "how does your garden grow?" Tonia
    mrsvento.blogspot
    tvento1313@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great addition to my spring unit.
    We are doing "How does your Garden Grow? as our Kindegraten Music program for school this year.
    mollywendel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks adorable!
    sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww man!!! I just found this blog through pintrest and i wanted to try a couple as i will be teaching this to my students. I am a first year kindergarten teacher and trying to show my kids that learning can be fun too!

    kmacma1@students.towson.edu

    ReplyDelete
  9. ugh! I have the worst luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Shoot, shoot, shoot, shoot


    Darn, Darn, Darn Darn

    Unit looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Ugh, Kicking myself right now


    Pocket Full of Kinders

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dog gone it! I didn't get to check my mail until after school! I wish I had been luckier today!!! Have a great "rest of the week". :)
    amymcelveen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm never in time for these things, but just wanted to say that I purchased your Valentine's day unit and really enjoyed it. This one looks like another awesome unit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet, JoAnna! Thank you! Enjoy the weekend!
      ~Alessia

      Delete